Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Giving

Giving is my best characteristics. I will give to anyone that needs my help. One afternoon I had an appointment to meet with someone but my girlfriend ask me if I could take her to see if she had won a car. The car dealership had a contest and the only way to know if you had won you had to come to the dealership to see if the key that was mail to you starts the car. I wouldn't let her know that I had schedule an appointment that day. So I cancelled my appointment and reschedule it for another day. We proceeded to the car dealership to see if she had won the car. She doesn’t win the car. My family and friend love's that quality about me because I will give you the shirt off my back and don't look for anything in return.

4 comments:

Adam Nathanson said...

Felecia,
This response is pretty awesome! You succeed by directly answering the question asked with such a specific example. To keep on a roll, do the following:
1. Change the verbs in the essay to one tense, either present or past so that it makes more sense to the reader. For instance when you write "So I cancel" it should be "cancelled" in order to keep the action in the past.
2. Add another paragraph with another different example of your exceptionally giving personality.
Nice progress,
Adam

J Seward said...

3 Its a good example but a little short.

Adam Nathanson said...

Felecia,
Make sure you make the necessary revisions so that you actually build upon the work you've done. That's the best way to strenghten your writing skills for the professional as well as academic world.
See you tonight,
Adam

Perfumes said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.